Rumtuun

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear brothers and sisters,

I have been blessed abundantly by God throughout my life. All my financial, medical, physical and mental needs have been fulfilled. I have done well and grown in my career. Due to uncertainty at work, I started looking out for a new job in January 2021. I got some calls, gave interviews and have got rejected. I want you all to pray for me that God listens to my prayers and answers so that I can continue to support my family. It has been hard for me to deal with rejection when throughout my life I have done well. I know God has special plans for me. I want him to show me the way. I pray to you Jesus, son of God to please help me and guide in finding the dream opportunity that I'm looking for.

Amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: God Is So In Love With You!
[/SIZE][/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray i fine a new job that is a better fit and pays more than my current job.
Replies
9
Views
71
Please pray for God to immediately stop and reverse all negative influences & after-effects coming from all Names of the Book of the Dead in career and finances, also pray for God for immediate healing & complete restoration to my career and job, that I immediately receive a legitimate new job...
Replies
11
Views
51
Hello all! First I'd like to sincerely thank you all for your prayers, and to God for blessing me with my first actual full-time job. He has blessed me beyond measure. I'd like to ask for your prayers, as I am someone who has been battling with insecurity and anxiety for most of my life, my...
Replies
13
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom