Prayer for a Job

Am ### from ###, I request you to pray for me to get a good job because am jobless boy amen
Let you Emmanuel help me
Jehovah God I call upon you in the name of your son Jesus Christ to provide a job for ### at this time. You said ask and it shall be given unto you, knock and it shall be opened. We believe your words..Answer this prayer as we wait upon you Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am ### ,am requesting for prayers for financial breakthrough, deliverance from debts, financial crisis, poverty, joblessness,,neglation and rejection, failure, disappointments,,I pray for the anointing of my phone number so that through it I can get destiny helpers and job connections.###
Replies
10
Views
414
I am a jobless person on ### age. When I get a job everyone laughs at me also my situation.
Replies
6
Views
160
I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,391
Messages
16,787,669
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom