prayer for a job

Oly

Disciple of Prayer
people of God please pray for ### to get a job, ### have been applying for long but no good luck. please pray for all ### applications to be of success. pray for ### please
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
207
Lord Jesus, I come before You and give You glory. Thank You for all the wonderful things You have done. I ask for forgiveness from all my sins. Forgive me, Lord. Lord, I am here also to ask for Your blessings and favor. Lord, I lift up to You my teaching job application at ### and ###. Lord...
Replies
7
Views
99
I have been applying for jobs as I am in a toxic workplace and home life too a negative turn so staring over. Rebuilding again. I got and interview call coming up and had to submit required 3-4 min. video presentation. Praying in the name of Jesus that this job aligns with the plans God has for...
Replies
11
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom