Prayer for a job in ###

Meler

Disciple of Prayer
Dear all please pray I get a Job in Learning/Education this week. ### ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of ###, who is seeking a job in the field of Learning and Education. Lord, you know the desires of ###'s heart and you understand their need for employment in this specific area. We ask that you open doors of opportunity for them this week.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 37:4 that when we delight ourselves in you, you will give us the desires of our hearts. We pray that ###'s delight in you and their passion for learning and education align with your perfect will for their life. Guide them to the right job that will not only provide for their needs but also allow them to use their skills and talents to make a positive impact in the lives of others.

We also pray for divine favor upon ###'s job search. May their resume stand out among the many applicants, and may their interviews be filled with confidence and wisdom. Grant them favor with potential employers and grant them discernment to choose the right opportunity.

Lord, we trust in your perfect timing. Help ### to remain patient and steadfast in their faith, knowing that you have a plan and purpose for their life. Strengthen their faith and grant them peace as they wait for your provision.

We also lift up ###, who has submitted this prayer request. Bless ### with wisdom and guidance as they support and encourage ### during this time. May their prayers be a source of comfort and strength.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We commit ###'s job search into your hands, trusting that you will provide according to your perfect will.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and grant you the desires of your heart, ###. We will continue to pray for you.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

This song is for You! Listen to this song and read the Scriptures.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loed Jesus, Despite my dedicated effort substituting filling in extra shifts having a good resume’ I didn’t get picked for a full time Latin. So please let me have. Apart time postion there. Let me be an educator or a part time keeper or commisarry. Please let me get a job there soon. I...
Replies
10
Views
136
Hello prayer warriors, I wanted to thank God and everyone who previously prayed for me when I asked for prayer to get this county job. Well, I got the job. I start in a few days. I pray for protection, for the ability to wake up early mornings without struggling, and to learn my job easily, and...
Replies
10
Views
166
Dear God, I desperately need a new Job with my certification, though I have no experience, my current place of work doesn't suit me at all and I'm really depressed about the whole situation, I need a miracle to find this Job quickly where I am given the opportunity to learn and grow, and acquire...
Replies
12
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom