Prayer for a income, opportunity to live by sea, opportunity

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayer for a income, opportunity to live by sea, opportunity to leave my current residence for a better one, prayer so I won't go back to drugs or alcohol and a prayer to restore my faith and gain wisdom immediately. I ask this in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer new year race sports.jpg
    quote prayer new year race sports.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been so grateful for my current job and for the opportunity to be with this company for a year now. Being able to work from home has been such a privilege, especially with the traffic and unpredictable weather here in the Philippines. But I’ve also realized that night shift may not really...
Replies
11
Views
110
Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
131
Please pray for me to continue to mature in my faith and service to the Kingdom. Also, pray that I will identify a great business opportunity that will enable my family to prosper financially. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom