Prayer For A Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

em6790

Disciple of Prayer
I have a final next week, and need to really step up my game in order to get an A. Please pray that God would come through for me, that I would have joy in studying, and that His divine wisdom would be with me. Pray that I could get this A not for my glory, but for His. Pray that I would also be able to balance work with everything and not get too bogged down.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### will be taking her math semester final this morning. Please lifter her up in prayer to be confident in herself that she is capable of passing this test.
Replies
11
Views
374
Hello my family, today I take my final exam and I need to pass in order to not get dismissed from my grad program. Please pray for me!
Replies
10
Views
148
This week is critical. I still have no car, no money to get car fixed, much less money for a down payment on a car. I made it to my ###th birthday, but in all honesty, by next week, I could lose my motel room (especially since they raised the summer rates by more than $### a week), my storage...
Replies
12
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom