Joy ellis

Servant of All
Dear prayer partners, please pray for ### and her family and relatives, they lost their family member violently by the gun and it's causing much grief, pray for God's divine comfort to reach them and grant them peace, in Jesus name I ask amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

The Lord says, Just as you are the apple of My eye, God wants to also be the center of your life and everything that exists in it...


Happy 2022 New Year Prayer Below. Just Click on the Link.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello family in Christ, I am asking for prayers for my friend ###, whom I haven't seen in over a year since our paths separated. She left suddenly without a goodbye, and my heart has been heavy with missing her and wondering if she is safe. Please pray that God brings deep peace and comfort to...
Replies
10
Views
351
After the death of my father through a tragic ailment, we as a family have been going through grief in stages. Sometimes I feel my mom and brother have not been able to talk about it. I miss my dad so much but I know he is with Jesus now. And all his sufferings are over. Pray for comfort through...
Replies
10
Views
131
Dear Lord, I pray for comfort for the family of my co worker who passed away last night. May you bring peace and acceptance to the family left behind. May you love and guidance be upon them knowing that everything is in your control o Lord. I pray this in the most precious name of Jesus Amen
Replies
14
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,062
Members
648,644
Latest member
Kiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom