Prayer: Feeling Overwhelmed

Dear Lord,

Thank You for this life You have given to us. We know life is fragile and we appreciate the time we get to spend with each other. We pray we would not be overwhelmed by circumstances in this life. We pray our hearts would not be burdened by anxiety. We pray we would not be responsive to undesired circumstances in a negative way. Please help us not to be disrespectful or unloving toward each other. We pray for Your peace. We pray You would help us not to be overwhelmed. Please give us Your perspective and please protect our hearts in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Protect our minds from being burdened by anxiety. When undesired circumstances come our way, we ask Your Holy Spirit to lead us to respond in a positive and hope-filled way. As we encounter situations that stir up crushing feelings within us, please help us to remain respectful and...
Replies
0
Views
72
I am having a really hard time right now with school. I feel completely overwhelmed and have lost my sense of peace. It's becoming more difficult to care for others when I feel unseen.
Replies
13
Views
62
I took Thur Frid PTO for the labor day weekend Monday. After a followup meeting with my supervisor and manager re: what prevailed the day everyone got an award but me cause i was not part of the AUP project and so let my emotions get the best of me. It went well but still I know they documenting...
Replies
12
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom