Feeling Overwhelmed

Dear Lord,

Protect our minds from being burdened by anxiety. When undesired circumstances come our way, we ask Your Holy Spirit to lead us to respond in a positive and hope-filled way. As we encounter situations that stir up crushing feelings within us, please help us to remain respectful and loving toward each other. May Your peace cover us like a thermal blanket, keeping the truth of Your promises from escaping our hearts.

In Jesus’ name, AMEN!

This prayer is adapted from The Marriage Gift: 365 Prayers For My Marriage Devotional

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I took Thur Frid PTO for the labor day weekend Monday. After a followup meeting with my supervisor and manager re: what prevailed the day everyone got an award but me cause i was not part of the AUP project and so let my emotions get the best of me. It went well but still I know they documenting...
Replies
12
Views
154
Praise the Lord. I would like to request prayer for the sale of our house to close with no complications and for the completion of Doctoral disseration with no delays or complications. Prayer for anxiety and worry.
Replies
11
Views
279
I am feeling overwhelmed with the constant need to do for everyone else with little time for myself. When I do try to take time to myself to relax, pray, and take a bath, there is more often than not an interruption of something needing something from me or asking me something. I need help...
Replies
9
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,970
Messages
16,782,980
Members
648,523
Latest member
Dwyarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom