Prayer Changes Things....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Victory over your situation is just a prayer away. Prayer changes things. The circumstances may not change, but your perspective and attitude will change as you begin to pray and praise God. You and I don't have a need that God cannot meet.

God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Forgive me Lord for not trusting You. Forgive me for the wrong I have done. I am not perfect but that is not the excuse that I am using for failing You. I need a touch from You. I need You to change my heart and strengthen my faith. Change my attitude from dread to joy, from jealousy to contentment, from worry to trust. I love You and I need You. And do the same for the Christian that passed this prayer on to me. We stand in need of Your touch upon our lives. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen."

Have A Great Resurrection Week,
 
Lord teach us to have strength in you this Easter season so we may trust in God and so that we may walk a close walk with you by studying your word. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided.
Replies
3
Views
563
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and The Holy Spirit, in my life, my sons and daughters life, my brothers and sisters life, please. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, Thank you. Jesus, I pray ### will stay faithful to ###...
Replies
10
Views
144
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in Jesus name to ask for forgiveness of all of my wrong doings. I ask that you have mercy on me for the times I have been weak and acted worldly. I also ask that ### forgive me for the things that I have done wrong in our relationship. I ask that I can have...
Replies
7
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom