Prayer Agreement Over God's Word In A Situation

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
I am asking for prayer agreement over the following word of God in the situations of those mentioned. Thank You.

Father, I come before You and voice Your word over these situations, and I know You watch over Your word, and the angels hearken at my voicing of Your word, and Your word goes forth to perform that for which You spoke it. I praise You Father, I thank You for Your word.

To man belong the plans of the heart, But from the Lord comes the reply of the tongue. Proverbs 16:1

In his heart a man plans his course, But the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

The lot is cast into the lap, But its every decision is from the Lord. Proverbs 16:33

Many are the plans in a man's heart, But it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord. Proverbs 21:30-31

The Lord works out everything for his own ends. Proverbs 16:4

Father, standing on Your word as I have quoted here, I speak this word over ###, ###, and ###.

That no plan of ###, that is against Your will, will succeed, that from You Lord comes the reply of the tongue. You determine ###'s steps. Every decision is from You only. That only Your purpose prevails. That there is no wisdom, no insight, no plan by ### that can succeed against You Lord. That You work out everything for Your own ends in ### concerning relocation and ###.

That no plan of ###, that is against Your will, will succeed, that from You Lord comes the reply of the tongue. You determine ###'s steps. That every decision is from You only. That only Your purpose prevails. That there is no wisdom, no insight, no plan by ### that can succeed against You Lord. That You work out everything for Your own ends in ### concerning relocation and ###.

That no plan of ###, that is against Your will, will succeed, that from You Lord comes the reply of the tongue. You determine ###'s steps. That every decision is from You only. That only Your purpose prevails. That there is no wisdom, no insight, no plan by ### that can succeed against You Lord. That You work out everything for Your own ends in ### concerning ###.

Thank You for Your word Father that assures me that only Your will be done in these two matters with ### and ###, and the matter over ### with ###.

Father, I know that You have this and it is done, Your will is done in these two matters, for Your word says, John 14:13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. Matthew 18:19 Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

These things I lift before You Father, can be detrimental decisions that could adversely affect others lives, including an innocent child, so I pray that You have watched over Your word to perform it, and You now send Your angels out to command it and perform it. I thank You Father, I thank You Jesus, I thank You Holy Spirit, I praise Your Holy Name and I give to You glory and praise. I love You Lord, I honor You. Thank You, praise You. In Jesus Mighty Name I pray, Amen
 
I agree with you in your prayer that whatever ###, ###, and ### do be the will of God. God will guide them to do what is right all the time. God says that He will never forsake us, will never leave us and He is our helper, always there whenever we need Him. God Bless ###, ###, and ### in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:16: “Bind up this testimony of warning and seal up God’s instruction among my disciples.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:16 is a directive from God to preserve His message for His faithful followers. The phrase “bind...
Replies
6
Views
124
🙇🏻Repents,Turns to God Acts 3:19 Renewal Tit 3:3-8👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7...🧎🏽‍♂️Father, first and foremost, I thank You that You were in Christ, reconciling the world to Yourself, not counting our trespasses against us, 2 Cor...
Replies
6
Views
120
🙇🏻Repents,Turns to God Acts 3:19 Renewal Tit 3:3-8👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7... 🙇🏻 Father, first and foremost, I thank You that You were in Christ, reconciling the world to Yourself, not counting our trespasses against us, 2 Cor...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom