Prayer against failure

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been withdrawn from school today. I pray it is reversed in every spirit of failure, carryover, low CGPA reversed.
Replies
10
Views
766
I have been dealing with shame since I was little. I grew up with my mother, aunt, brother and sister and all of them has brought so much shame into my life both unknowingly and knowing. We were poor and my aunt used to beg on the streets for money. I used to see her and people would talk about...
Replies
9
Views
305
I am sorry to bother you but I need to be put on a prayer chain to break the legal and financial attacks coming against me. I have a scammer calling me saying he works for Allstate demanding that I pay $500 over the phone or he’ll have my license suspended. Please pray that God would deal...
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom