Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for me n my daughter to be loved forgiveness n connected forever. Father God I miss her make her to think n miss me dearly my ears are waiting for her to call me. Bring us to be joining together noo man can separate. Bless us lord. Speak to her God to unite with me. I lov n miss n cry...
Replies
11
Views
541
Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
140
Can I please get prayers For ### to work today and they caught him, they didn’t need him I don’t know what’s going on, but I pray for a miracle for him. I was hoping to be a busy busy summer for him that he will pick up extra hours at ###. Please pray that more open up soon for him and that he...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,007
Messages
16,794,412
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom