Pratikbhojwani

Humble Servant of All
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for removing the gloom and shine your light. Renew our mind, strength, joy, peace and hope. Bless our coming in and going out as we go for our vacation with family. Help us steward the budget that we set forth for this vacation in Jesus' name. We pray that the...
Replies
9
Views
83
LIFE IN I GET A NEW WHERE IM WELCOMED AND IM HAPPY WHERE MY ### CATS & I CAN LIVE IN SECRET WITH A TOILET SINK RUNNING WATER AND HAVE PEACE HARMONY WITH AN AC UNIT GREATLY..LIFE IN THERE IS A NORMAL HEALING WITH MY ### MY ### OFFSPRINGS OURPETS THAT WE CAN LIVE IN PEACE HARMONY..LIFE IN I GET MY...
Replies
9
Views
132
Hi, Please pray for my ###'s good health and long life he has some heath issues he has eaching problem and not eating property and also lot of health issues. I also saw bad dream of my ### please pray to cancel that bad dream. Also pray for good health and long life of my ### and ### . Please...
Replies
15
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,053
Messages
16,783,944
Members
648,627
Latest member
Eroerdoralance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom