Pratikbhojwani

Humble Servant of All
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ### and
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Keep your focus on God, trust Him, stand on His Word, and always remember, God Is In Love With You!

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God bless me to come to know You and love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience, the desire, and strength to daily live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless my relationship with You to grow into an intimate friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a friend and worshipper of God in Christ Jesus. God bless me to walk in wisdom, love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

Please Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name open the eyes of all Your children and let them see what Your will is for this pandemic. Thank You Jesus. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for removing the gloom and shine your light. Renew our mind, strength, joy, peace and hope. Bless our coming in and going out as we go for our vacation with family. Help us steward the budget that we set forth for this vacation in Jesus' name. We pray that the...
Replies
9
Views
83
LIFE IN I GET A NEW WHERE IM WELCOMED AND IM HAPPY WHERE MY ### CATS & I CAN LIVE IN SECRET WITH A TOILET SINK RUNNING WATER AND HAVE PEACE HARMONY WITH AN AC UNIT GREATLY..LIFE IN THERE IS A NORMAL HEALING WITH MY ### MY ### OFFSPRINGS OURPETS THAT WE CAN LIVE IN PEACE HARMONY..LIFE IN I GET MY...
Replies
9
Views
132
Hi, Please pray for my ###'s good health and long life he has some heath issues he has eaching problem and not eating property and also lot of health issues. I also saw bad dream of my ### please pray to cancel that bad dream. Also pray for good health and long life of my ### and ### . Please...
Replies
15
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,995
Messages
16,783,150
Members
648,546
Latest member
Stmaraerath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom