pray

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I will now in Jesus name without delay go many great wonderful holidays abroad now always in Jesus name the rest of my life will in Jesus name be the very very best of my life every hurt every pain every sorrow every sadness rejection disappointment I have ever had is restored to me incredibly abundantly right now in Jesus name
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please heal heal absolutely every single part of me now no absolutely no delay in jesus christ name please please lord make absolutely all all things new for me now abno delay in jesus christ name please please restore...
Replies
10
Views
111
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, bless, bless, please, please, make me, me, absolutely every single part of me, please, inside and out, please, Lord, the total, total, very, very best ever, ever, model, photogenic person in the whole entire world. In...
Replies
6
Views
136
Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, bless, please make me, please, absolutely every single part of me, please, the total, total, very, very best ever, ever, model, very best ever, photogenic person in the whole world, right now, always...
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom