Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, bless, please make me, please, absolutely every single part of me, please, the total, total, very, very best ever, ever, model, very best ever, photogenic person in the whole world, right now, always, forevermore, more, more, every day, in Jesus Christ's name. I decree and declare absolutely no, no more hurt, pain, sadness, sorrow, disappointments with any, any, absolutely any photographs, any selfies, any videos, any videos, calls that are taken of me that I have to delete. Lord, please, please, out a, absolutely permanent end to this forever now, in Jesus Christ's name. Lord, bless your awesome, awesome, incredibly, incredibly, beauty, glory, radiance, shining glory, awesome, incredibly, incredibly, favor, blessing to please, please, be upon absolutely every single part of me inside and out, incredibly, abundantly, always, forevermore. Bless, make me, me, please, please, Lord, outshines absolutely all, every single girl, women in absolutely every way, form, absolutely every single where I am go, incredibly, abundantly, bless me, me, please, Lord, with the very, very best ever, awesome, and singing compliments, incredibly, incredibly, abundantly. Teach me, Lord, absolutely everything about photography, in Jesus Christ's names. Lord, open awesome, amazing, wonderful doors for me, me, please, to be asked to do modeling, abundantly, now, always, in Jesus' name. Renew, restore my whole entire beauty, youth, confidence, faith, incredibly, abundantly, please, please, exceed, exceed, supercede absolutely every single one of my deepest, deepest, prayers, request, expectations, deepest, deepest, desires, please, Lord, big, huge, tiny, small, now, always, even before I ask, please, Lord, in Jesus Christ's names, in Jesus Christ's names.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.