pray

Anonymous

Beloved of All
in jesus name there is power I declare and degree every single one of my deepest prayers request desires are all fulfilled now in jesus name I declare all the new particular new foundations tinted moisturizers make up cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets and fits all my needs desires that I put on don't want to take off that I look feel so very stunning my best ever floods floods right now in jesus name without delay every shop every place every shelf every store every make up brand company supermarket ### now at great cheap prices now this happens now in jesus name I declare mighty breakthroughs victory success with this right now I declare my make up cosmetics enlarges abundantly now every all disappointments I have ever had with the make up in the past is all restored to me now abundantly I command and declare in jesus name all my make up bags totally full running over with all the new make up I desire ever dreamed of now without delay lord please please do this for me now in jesus name
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please heal heal absolutely every single part of me now no absolutely no delay in jesus christ name please please lord make absolutely all all things new for me now abno delay in jesus christ name please please restore...
Replies
10
Views
118
Lord i ask you please please completely totally permanently remove make permanently dissappear please absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes puchetibg lumbs bumbs pot holes absolutely all every single traces surgery all every dark circles all under eye hollows all every single...
Replies
12
Views
212
Lord please please please grant me me all the deepest deepest desires of my heart big huge tiny small now absolutely no delay always forevermore please in jesus name lord please please please lorr restore absolutely all all every single suffering pain sadness sorrow misery deppression anxity...
Replies
9
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom