Pray ### want me to work all ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, thank you for this new year ahead and mercies new each day! Direct my steps in career & finances. Write my reply to my manager who has ignored facts & reasons & wants to exert power & make me look incompetent! Evil will not prevail! Open a door to a better job or my own business! Make this...
Replies
11
Views
120
I’ve been demonized for 6 years after I told a witch I wanted to marry a Christian. She invited evil spirits to my house and did a “satanic ceremony” that I could hear audibly which left me in a schizophrenic state. I’ve heard and felt demons and can see witches since she did that. This has gone...
Replies
7
Views
88
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom