Pray To Stop Divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

manu8176

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my wife's heart to be softened and for divorce to not be an option.

God has been working wonders in me during our ### month separation. I have learned I should love her and the kids regardless of the outcome and to stop trying to change her and pursuing her to forgive me. I am not in control and HE is.

I surrender to his will. Only HE has the power to speak to her now.

I pray for God to give me strength to continue to love her without expecting anything in return.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted a divorce because I was very angry. I put this evil in action. I have strayed from God and have now had a profound conversion. Whilst separated for 5 months he has found a new woman. I want to stop the divorce and reconcile, we have a young child together. I have 5 weeks for the Lord to...
Replies
10
Views
236
Dear Christian friends, my heart aches as my husband has moved on from our marriage before the papers are signed. He says he loves his new life and new girlfriend. Please pray for a miracle and His will be done. I will stand for our marriage as long as it takes. Amen.
Replies
14
Views
170
Hello everyone. I ask that you please pray for the restoration of my marriage and for my ### to withdraw his divorce plans.
Replies
11
Views
491
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom