pray to have victory in the legal ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I’m praying for victory in a legal case. I’m being charged retroactively which is against the law. Can you please pray in Jesus name for victory. I have documented all communications and kept receipts so I ask in Jesus name for victory and debt cancellation. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
246
PSALM 35 – prayer Prayer Justice • Victory • Protection • Deliverance asking God to bring justice, deliver us from enemies, and grant victory. Contend, Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me. Take up shield and armor; arise and come to my aid. 1. Lord...
Replies
8
Views
146
I thank you FATHER, for ENLARGING my TERRITORY. I thank you for my Job, my Increased, my Promotion, my Massive Income, my Massive Bank Account Balances, my Ocean front home/Condo, my Success, Abundance, Favor, Victory in life, Blessed everyday. I thank you for my Route(###) and my Route(###)...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom