Pray To Get ### Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mosy

Guest
Please prayer for me that ### will pay me back the money he borrowed from me, I need it. May God touch his conscience and his heart that he would do so soon.
 
Someone scammed me her name is ### ### ### she sold me a broken car that when I drove it with me back home from just paying her it broke down. And I called her and she said she'll give me my money back but then she never did. And today I called her again and beg her for my money back because I'm just a student and no parents helping me I am living pay check to pay check and in the end it doesn't even pay all my bills of what I'm making. I've been trying to go to school but since I don't have a car that will never happen now.

Please help me pray to get her feel guilty with her conscience to return my money.
 
Father I thank you that you are a God that answers prayer. I pray that you would hear this request and respond according to your perfect will. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯📅FOLD GREATLY I have events in my life TO BE HAPPY. I can date omg I downloaded dating sites im trying to fill out the information it is crashing r u kidding me Satan f u Satan come on let me live a life with a man this is not in Gods will for me to b alone its a bunch of...
Replies
9
Views
87
Life get back Satan and crew Im very much ALIVE I DONT EVER WAKE UP EVER AGAIN TO HEARING PURE EVIL I WANT MOM GONE WOW JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY THATS SO EVIL F U SATAN & CREW REMOVE REBUKE THIS EVIL LET IT BE A WAVE GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYY SO STRONG REBUKE THE DEMONS GREATLY GONE ON THEM THE LORD...
Replies
9
Views
135
Life in my credit card works thats wrong it ISNT working life in everything works for me greatly no worries so I can greatly build up my credit again greatly it is overrrrrrrrr… I get My second job today and my doorbell video working at my current residence in secret my Temu cart done a great...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom