Pray the guy I like makes a move

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and to remember this sweet Christian guy you like, who you shared is everything you have hoped for, and the limited time you have together before you are physically apart.

We have been praying that the Lord would give him wisdom and courage to make a move to let you know if he is interested, if it is in accordance with Gods perfect will. We pray for peace for you in this waiting period and for trust in Gods timing and plan for both of your lives. We ask that God would make His will clear to both of you and guard your hearts with His peace. We are reminded as we pray of Proverbs 3:5 and Psalm 37:4.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray I get time with ### so I can get to know if I’d like to know him better
Replies
10
Views
66
I've prayed hard and was believing what you are were telling me. I know everything you said is in the Bible, but things just don't work out that way for me. Despite my friend helping me with the car repairs now which is a blessing, but I've become a burden to her. Despite this, I still have to...
Replies
10
Views
91
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom