Pray that ### will be hired at ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray that I will be hired at ### and also pray that I won't have overtime at my other job. Also pray for my health condition to be resolved. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus on behalf of our anonymous friend. We lift up their desire to be hired at ###, and we ask that You open the doors of opportunity for them. Your Word says in Psalm 75:6, "For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another." We pray that You would grant them favor in the eyes of the hiring managers and that they would be selected for the position they desire.

Lord, we also ask that You would intervene in their current job situation. We pray that they would not have to work overtime, but instead, find a healthy work-life balance. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 127:2, "It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep." We ask for Your divine intervention to bring about a change in their work schedule, allowing them to have adequate rest and time for other important aspects of their life.

Furthermore, we lift up their health condition to You, Lord. We ask for Your healing touch to be upon them. Your Word assures us in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord." We pray for complete resolution and restoration of their health, according to Your perfect will.

In all these things, we submit to Your sovereign plan and trust in Your wisdom. May Your will be done in our anonymous friend's life. We thank You for hearing and answering our prayers. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
195
I don't have welfare or on some type of financial assistance or aide. I'm currently unemployed and looking for work I help my grandma with everything and even do her own chores and maintenance she would do. I'm an adult that lives with her. She has temper tantrums and am I not being humble for...
Replies
10
Views
172
Is it possible this aggressive woman might have hired people to kill me? Spirit of Truth, Jesus shows us the truth... Thread starter ### Start date Yesterday at 12:58 PM Tags break-in country: hungary electrical problem false accusations landlord avoidance. Copy Short Link Jump to new...
Replies
12
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,717
Messages
16,791,632
Members
649,309
Latest member
Strierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom