Pray that the Lord will have mercy and bless ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Pray that the Lord will have mercy and bless my bank account and this to be lasting!
 
I pray and thank Y-H-W-H my Elohim for the situation ### finds himself in cause it is his powerful will and he knows best for all of us. I pray humbly in Yeshua HaMaschiach his son's name for this prayer request. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unfortunately, I have sinned with pornography and masturbation... Please pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy, forgive me and save me in the Name of Jesus Christ. May God remember my tears, pain and struggle all these years and have mercy on me. It seems like there is no hope, the same...
Replies
9
Views
219
I humbly request your prayers for God's divine hand upon my life. Please pray for continued progress and open doors in every area of my life, His protection over me and my family, good health and strength, promotion and favor in my career, wisdom and guidance in all my decisions, and for God's...
Replies
12
Views
223
God can’t help me. Im ugly and thin and gaunt . Rejected. Women have s e x agaisnt me with other men to prove im worthless . I’m praying for jobs to open but I have no car to get a ride . I’m living in pre hell . A hell where I’m rejected, alone and in poverty . I have no resources. Only way to...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom