Pray that the devil does not turn ###

Yaellour

Servant
Pray that the devil does not turn off the power or change the password in the place I reside. My only source of connection to anyone for help. Please pray for God to deliver us from witchcraft and to stop all attacks.
 
Praying with you and for you. Stay prayerful and strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
```markdown
Pray that the devil does not turn off the power or change the password in the place I reside. My only source of connection to anyone for help. Please pray for God to deliver us from witchcraft and to stop all attacks

Satan cannot put a curse on you because Jesus took care of curses at the cross.

God put's it this way.

Galatians 3:13 .

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”


Binding:
Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will.
God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible.
Put on full armor of God, and bind all sickness and evil spirits out of your life.and your families life in the name of Jesus.Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family like the hedge God had around Job.

I will be praying in the same way for you.
I will bind all evil spirits from attacking your family from now on in Jesus name.


Matthew 16:19
19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
1 John 4:4
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.


Philippians 4:6-7 6 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


2 Timothy 1:7
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Stop all your enemies attacks and help and protect us Lord, bring all your right godly help please, Is. 54:17 amen
Replies
10
Views
196
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 140:6 – “I say to the Lord, ‘You are my God.’ Hear, Lord, my cry for mercy.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 140:6, David makes a heartfelt declaration of faith. He proclaims, “You are my God,” which is more than just a...
Replies
11
Views
65
I notice from my own experience ,its like a roller coaster I have a problemeventually get my deliverance BUT then maybe I left out a little detail because I dont have all knowledge and so when God gives me a way out,because I have limited human knowledge and I maybe overlooked a minute...
Replies
9
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom