Pray that my son may be set ###

🙏💓Let Us Pray For The Faithful Members of this Prayer Site 💓 🙏: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let every faithful member of this prayer site (including myself) make drawing close to You, knowing You, loving You, and obeying You our number one goals in life. God as we each draw close to You bless each of us to grow in the holiness of God. God help us and show us how to always seek Jesus as our source and standard of holiness. God also show us how to appreciate and excel in each of our spiritual gifts and the calling You have placed upon each of our lives. God don’t let any of us be envious or jealous of others because of their spiritual gifts, callings, and or blessings. But let each of us focus on drawing close to You, living a lifestyle of holiness, appreciating and excelling in our spiritual gifts, and all that You have called each of us to do for the glory of God. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

James 4:8: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
1 Peter 1:15, 16: But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray that the Holy Spirit would indwell in your son, in the Name of Jesus, Lord of lords, and King of kings. 🤲🏻🙏🙏🏾🌹
I wish to give thanks to Almighty God for your prayer for my sons. The spirit of anger has left them completely.
Thank you very much sir. God bless you. God bless your ministry. Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want prayer over my son. I pray God heals and protects my son from any evil spirit against him. I pray over his father who believes in darkness. I cast out any evil forces against my family.
Replies
9
Views
138
Please pray for my ### year old son: - To settle down in ### grade to a longer duration. - To not trouble the teacher & other kids. - To calm down & write all that is written on the board in his book. - For his constant protection from evil. - For my peace of mind as his mother.
Replies
10
Views
203
Please continue to keep my son in your prayers. He cannot seem to keep a job, and any money he does have, he uses to smoke weed. He has also been drinking. I am asking God to disconnect him from the people he is hanging around with and to place godly people in his life. I pray this in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,529
Messages
16,811,934
Members
650,863
Latest member
Shriomont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom