Pray that my professor responds the way ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray to have the funds to do a tune up and i pray my professors understand me . Father GOD oh mighty i also pray that you can help me financially here on earth i need help and i only have you it appears that way. in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
169
I am retaking a class at university that I failed earlier this year and unfortunately taking it with the same professor I failed with. I didn't like this professor earlier in the year and now feel doubly uncomfortable with him since I failed his class previously. He doesn't seem to be a nice...
Replies
4
Views
222
I am currently taking the last course I need to get my degree and it is a course that I am retaking because I failed it. I'm retaking the course with the same professor who failed me before. This professor does not have a nice personality and I already feel that he has targeted me recently this...
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom