Pray that lord Jesus will help ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that Jesus will help to make a way for the trip to ### to import new plants and to support ### which had been promised.
Replies
11
Views
156
I acted on my anger please pray for Jesus to help me. I never act on my anger, but I lost my temper. Is this normal as a Christian? Am I not saved?
Replies
14
Views
172
And they said that I will need to prepare for the interview but I just believe that Jesus will help me in this interview and go unprepared for this interview and believe that Jesus will provide the words to speak as I cannot be unemployed for long.
Replies
8
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,168
Messages
16,796,817
Members
649,716
Latest member
Nymuixuurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom