Pray that I’m going to be ok ...

Mpm

Prayer Warrior
Pray that I’m going to be ok with my job been very stressful and worried that something is going to happen. I need guidance and understanding. I like my job and hope to be there for a while. God give me strength to make it through these troubled times.
 
Philippians 4:7 NIV
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Lord, thank you for loving us more than life itself.

God, life is hard and uncertain. So much pain, hurt, and heartache seems to surround us. And yet, knowing this, You still willingly gave up your life and became God with us and God who rescues us.

Thank you.
Because of Your sacrifice, we can spend eternity with You. There is no pain You cannot conquer, no hurt You cannot heal, and no life You cannot transform. Your death and resurrection proved that nothing is impossible for You, and that we are more than conquerors because of You.

Today and every day, help us to fix our hearts and our minds on You. And as we do, please give us more of Your joy, hope, and peace. We love You, and we want to worship You.

Amen

Cr. You Version
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going to activate Cold Turkey for 4 days so I won't be on here to pray for you guys, I think that it's currently needed because I might get stuck in a porn/lust loop.
Replies
13
Views
110
hi i’m ### my moms kicked me out and im diabetic and about to be homeless i've requested a house and tried contacting my council for help to receive a suitable ### bed flat and i’ve tried my hardest i think once i finally move out i can actually focus on myself instead of having the life drained...
Replies
13
Views
242
I’m an attractive, 7/10 female who’s waiting for marriage. I can’t seem to find love however. How do I know when love is about to hit me? What are the signs?
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom