Pray that I get sales, I am ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
199
Jesus I am not ### or ### or ### or ### and you want me to trust you, I am exploited by my previous boss for ### per page and lasted for ### year with constant add on. I am mocked because I believe and trusted in you until I don't know how to trust humans least a God and now you want me to trust...
Replies
10
Views
186
Life in I get a home where I get the best wallpaper and I get a place I cannot have nightmares about ### cheating with everyone im done trying its not worth it anymore..ALL GUYS FROM MY PAST CAN LEAVE ME ALINE I GET NEW STUFF SINCE EVERYTIME I TRY IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME WHERE IM AT..LIFE IN I GET...
Replies
8
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom