Pray that I can do the right ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me....I don't think I can do this anymore....I am at the end of my rope....hopefully not literally...yet..Just pray...this is the 3rd time I have done this and nothing has changed....Please pray for me....I need a life...or...
Replies
12
Views
227
To satisfy someone who may be hurt or embarrassed by some scenes in a novel I'm working on, I may have to cut or rewrite some love scenes, which may make the editor quit so I will have to finish it myself. I'm not sure whether / how to do this and whether I can. Please pray for me to do what is...
Replies
9
Views
212
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over certain portions of scripture. 'I have what GOD says I have'. 'I am, what GOD says I am'. 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me'. Please stand with me in prayer and faith. All these things I humbly ask in the name of Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom