Pray That ### Hospital ### Get Away With It

Status
Not open for further replies.

cshotzgirl

Disciple of Prayer
I would like to pray that I get my child back safely and that the clones are destroyed and that I get my real child back. This hospital needs to get in trouble as soon as possible because what they do to people is not right.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, our family's cat was brought in for his bloodwork at the vet. The values were lower and hospitalization is where he is at now. Please pray he is not scared or worried with a strange place and being away from his family right now. Please pray he can come home soon and his health...
Replies
10
Views
242
What I see amongst the unsaved is they not only sin,but then make a villain out of the entity trying to Crack down on them for their wrongdoing.The illegal (emphasis on illegal)aliens break the law them whine and wail about ICE enforcing it.When a Christian pastor preaches at a street rally the...
Replies
5
Views
99
Someone close to me keeps pressuring me to meet a man I don't like and to see him as a future husband. But I NEVER WANT TO BE HIS WIFE. Please pray that I won't be forced to see him or speak to him in any way before I've had a chance to spend quality time with the man of my choice. This person...
Replies
10
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom