Pray that God would touch ###'s heart and place a strong desire to

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray that God would touch ###'s heart and place a strong desire to get in touch with ### who is his Sister in Christ and discipled him when he was a baby Christian many years ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you right now and I ask you to please soften my daughter ###'s heart I know she's had it rough at work and she's had it real rough at work this week but now she's got two days off because of the hurricane that's coming here to ### and I pray that you would have a...
Replies
7
Views
396
I pray that God would touch my ###'s heart and mind, since she is acting crazy. I pray that she should stop making up stories and disbelieving us when we are telling the truth. I pray that she would stop nagging us about senseless things that is becoming too personal. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
220
God would touch me mother's life, so she would accept Jesus. ### for salvation. ### has cancer. ###'s daughter would surrender to Jesus. ### is in jail; he would receive Jesus. Wisdom on the job and for future choices. In two months I have another test for my HAM radio license; this test is much...
Replies
6
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom