Pray that ### get the job

Elodie

Humble Servant of All
Pray strongly for me I went to my job interview yesterday. Pray that I get hired. Asking God for grace and favor in this important matter.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today lifting up ### in prayer, seeking Your divine favor and grace in this crucial matter. Your Word tells us in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." We trust in Your perfect plan for ###'s life and believe that You are guiding every step.

Lord, we ask that You open doors that no one can shut (Revelation 3:7) and grant ### favor in the eyes of the hiring managers. Let Your presence be felt strongly in this situation, and may Your will be done. Proverbs 16:3 reminds us to "Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established." We commit this job opportunity into Your hands, trusting that You will establish the best outcome according to Your wisdom.

Father, fill ### with peace and confidence, knowing that You are in control. Philippians 4:6-7 encourages us, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We pray that ### will experience this peace while waiting for the decision.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We believe in Your power and Your goodness, and we trust that You will provide for ### in ways that exceed all expectations.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you, and show you His best plan as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am waiting to hear back from a job I recently had a 2nd interview with. I'm struggling in life and this is the opportunity I need . Please pray for me I will be hired .
Replies
11
Views
52
Dear Lord Jesus, I have to give a speech tomorrow for a job interview and I really want to earn that job. Let it be well that I get it. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
65
Please pray for my sister who looking for a job but not received any job & interviews & please for me to get a job & to have peace of mind, some of things in mind hurting a lot.
Replies
13
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,609
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom