Pray that ### can forgive ### for all ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter d13165
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

d13165

Guest
Pray that ### can forgive ### for all that she has done to him. Pray that the hate towards her can turn to love again They have a baby together she deserves to have them together. I pray for them to heal and forgive. I pray that God gives ### the strength to say she is sorry for what she did.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to approach such topics with care and understanding. In many religious traditions, the concept of forgiveness is often directed towards others rather than God, as God is typically seen as the source of forgiveness. However, feelings...
Replies
11
Views
259
I forgive, murderers, rapists, pdf, I forgive them all because Christ forgave me. But my ### doesn't forgive those she says there's a reason why Hell existed. You can understand what's going to happen, and she doesn't wanna change. She really really needs the truth please pray that Jesus changes...
Replies
11
Views
59
So I could just use prayer. One of my friends is so angry at me and I apologized sincerely for the misunderstanding and told her I’m sorry I hurt her and asked if she could forgive me. She’s blaming me for her hurt in this moment for others that have hurt her and she even said that to me so I...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom