Pray Request for ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter lenahs
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lenahs

Guest
Hi,

I ask if you could pray for ###. She has had a stroke and is unwell, she is coming out of hospital today and I ask that her health, recovery, happiness and wellbeing are prayed for towards her getting and feeling better.

Thank-you so much

x
 
Lord Jesus, I pray to your for ###'s mother who is suffering from stroke, Lord please please Lord give her complete recovery. Make her healthy as before. Lord only you can do it Lord, Lord we have put in our trust in you that you will answer our prayers. Do not abandon us oh Lord in this hour of need, but forgive us our sins and hear and answer our prayers by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please help ###'s mum to have good health and make her recovery swift. Please Lord, show her Your Love and cover her in warmth and happiness. In Jesus' Name, Amen
 
Dear Lord,
I believe you heal and I release your mighty hand of healing over her mum. May you do the healing and search every part of her body that is not feeling okay. Touch her with healing hand and in the Mighty name I pray Amen.
 
Dear Jesus, please bring divine health back to this ### and quick recovery in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Dear ###,

Rest assured that God hears your prayers. I send and pray this prayer with you for your mother:

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from her body.

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let her be filled with patience and joy in your presence as she waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from her heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through her life.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may she bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.
 
Jesus restore ### health in Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for me bro n sis in Christ Jesus. As I'm feeling disturbed mind, some dirty dreams and dirty thoughts are coming in my mind. I don't want to rhinkf like that way. Don't let me fall in to devil's temptation. Remove all this dirty thoughts From my mind. Feel me with peace and trust. Don't...
Replies
5
Views
103
We have no current at home long hrs now. All dark.. just emergency light only left. Inverter also is finished. Its so hot also. Humid summer. Pls pray for current to come soon. Can't stay longer. How will sleep tonight. No fan running. Toddler won't able to sleep. There mite be some problem in...
Replies
12
Views
163
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
8
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom