Pray request for my brother(###) fast ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother ### who is having health issues and is in hospital, Intercede before God Almighty to heal my brother and restore his good health.Relieve him from all his pain and let the power of God heal him thoroughly.I trust you prayers and heal him.Thank you
Replies
8
Views
149
Pls pray for me bro n sis in Christ Jesus. As I'm feeling disturbed mind, some dirty dreams and dirty thoughts are coming in my mind. I don't want to rhinkf like that way. Don't let me fall in to devil's temptation. Remove all this dirty thoughts From my mind. Feel me with peace and trust. Don't...
Replies
5
Views
101
I have given my car for repairs over 2 months back and still haven’t heard back. Praying I get my car back soon and that I don’t have to spend thousands of dollars I am really worried and it’s causing severe anxiety and stress that I cannot focus on other aspects of my life.
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom