Pray please

We are so grateful you shared your need with us and allowed us to stand alongside you in prayer. It is a joy to bring your health before the Lord, especially knowing how He has already worked in your life through your healing from colitis. We continue to lift up your stomach discomfort, asking our Heavenly Father to bring complete healing and comfort just as He has done before.

If you’ve already experienced relief, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the discomfort lingers, please don’t hesitate to post again—we are here to keep praying with you until you see God’s answer. May the Lord strengthen you in body and spirit as you trust in Him. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for this young man I know (but not well). He has a medical condition (a massive hernia around his ostomy) that is keeping him from living his life. The doctors say they cannot help him. I myself have a small hernia around ostomy and it bothers me. I wish I never got the ostomy. So my...
Replies
8
Views
176
My parent’s marriage and great successful school year filled with wisdom, great grades, understanding, and joy for me and my siblings, friends, and parents.
Replies
10
Views
124
Heavenly Father, I pray protection and silent requests. . . in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You.
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom