BonnieSue 61

Servant of All
Lord u know my name Lord I need u to guide me 🙏 bring one ur Angels to help me tried people thinking about themselves not wanting to help Lord u have ur reasons why and I need sign from you soon before I lose things I need for my home free Lord show me bring someone turn ur ears on me

Lord I'm tired u know what going on with me Lord I need you Father right now right this very moment lift me up help me I need u show me sign today I love you Jesus Christ 🙏🙏🙏 maybe I am begging for help from you I know you are always on time for me u know issues I'm facing Lord please show me there more better people that will help me and ur bringing them
ask today in ur name show me bring ur Angels to help me please thank you for loving me u know my heart Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My parent’s marriage and great successful school year filled with wisdom, great grades, understanding, and joy for me and my siblings, friends, and parents.
Replies
10
Views
126
Heavenly Father, I pray protection and silent requests. . . in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You.
Replies
10
Views
187
Jesus please help us all on earth please i pray . Please help my sister too in amen
Replies
12
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom