pray ### is okay, pray ### asks ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I, ### ### ### of ###, ### son of ### ### ### and ### ### ### ### ask prayer blessings I rejected and asked removed are restored. And another chance at freedom from labor. And state be taken under consideration. And I receive a drivers license and employment quickly. And new passport...
Replies
7
Views
127
I don’t know what to ask for today as a prayer request …. I just hope ### is okay & ### is thinking about me. ### is thinking about forgiving me, finding ### way back to me, realizing how much I love ###. Pray for me so ### unlocks me everywhere… I am able to see ### whatssup dp, statuses...
Replies
9
Views
196
Heavenly Father, Tonight, before I close my eyes, I place ### completely in Your hands. Hours have passed and I still haven’t heard from him, and You know how much my heart is worried. Lord, wherever ### is tonight, please protect him, cover him, and keep him safe. Please surround him with Your...
Replies
11
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom