Father, I pray for an absolute, miraculous healing for this ### year old. I ask that You guide the hands of the Doctors during surgery. I pray for Your guidance and Presence in post op. I pray for complete restorative healing in his brain, that it would function normally. I ask that You speak life and wholeness over this little one. I pray also for this child's parents, that You would give them peace and unwavering faith during this horrible trial. Let the parents, family, and friends hope in You remain strong and unblemished. For You alone are worthy of it. Let there be no fault finding that would end in separation or divorce. Allow only forgiveness and the perfect peace of Christ to reign in this family home. Pour out on them all Father, Your grace in all its fullness. Fill their every need. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.