Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter silp
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silp

Guest
Dear Lord-

My ### month old fell ### feet down (HE IS OK - THANK YOU GOD), but to be 100% sure he was ok, we were told to do a CT head scan which could increase his risks of developing brain cancer in his life..possibly in his early life. As devastated as it all sounded...not knowing if he had any internal bleeding or fracture...was so much worse..and the CT head scan was done. I can't stop thinking about his fall and about the CT head scan..of what it could do to him in the future. He is such a little angel and such a blessing to our whole family. I ask you GOD to please help him, protect him and watch over him. Please don't let anything happen to him (cancers, etc) due to this fall/CT scan. I have been praying everyday..and will continue to pray for him for the rest of my life. Please pray for him.

Amen
 
The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. Psalm 118:6

Heavenly Father,

As I come before you today I must first say thank you for all things, Great and small. Please touch this child mentally, emotionally, and physically as he has experienced an injury. Touch his head Father that he may be healed for now and in the future. Embrace his parents Lord that they may have some peace through this stressful time in their lives. As Jesus said 'where two or more are gathered in my name I am in the midst', please allow Your word to be fulfilled as the family prays for the miraculous continuous recovery of this young child. Thank you Father. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Please Lord, bless the mother with Your consolation, calmness, and peace in mind. Please use her to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name through her life to be a good model and good parent to her son. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all Today is the day they will do the CT scan for my ###, please keep him in prayer please pray that the cancer didn't spread and please pray that the medical aid will continue with the targeted therapy... He will get the results next Tuesday when he sees the doctor. I'm trusting in the Lord...
Replies
17
Views
279
Pray for healing of insomnia and liver. I am having problem falling asleep recently after the CT scan. Please pray for me. Thanks!
Replies
13
Views
263
My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
494
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom