Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter lynnestahl7
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lynnestahl7

Guest
I would like to purchase a home for me and my 4 kids by this year (###), with a payment under ###.00 a month. I'd like to buy in a ###.
 
```markdown
Let This Be Your Confession

​



In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.



I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!



Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for Colonoscopy procedure on ###/###/#### to be successfully without any complications and no polyps in my colon. Debts cancelations of my mortgage approximately $###,###.00 and student loan of approximately $###,###.00. My student loan monthly payments are $###.00. I cannot make...
Replies
8
Views
216
I've been taking driving lessons for a few months now but don't have the money to buy a car. I would like God to provide for me. I can't work because I suffer with psychosis which means that I rely on benefits. I would really like God to increase my personal independence payment. Please pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
118
Hello all, I'd like to sincerely thank you for all tour prayers for me. God had just blessed me with a job offer! My mind is still struggling to accept it, as it has been countless rejections and applications the past month, but I am just so thankful that God has given me the capability to get...
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom