Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter winner
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

winner

Guest
please pray for my ### year old ### to have peace and be able go to sleep without any anxiety when it's time for bed. thank you
 
I praise you Father because ###'s son and whole family will lie down to sleep and have peaceful dreams. If there is anything in their lives, home or rooms that is ungodly & causing nightmares and sleeplessness in Jesus' Name let it be found & removed immediately. I praise you because you haven't left any of us alone & powerless. Thank you Father for hearing & answering my prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me get out of bed tomorrow morning and to be able to get to my friend's funeral without any problems. Please let me sit in the back row and not be noticed by anyone. I only have to give my old friends a hug and tell her that I loved my old friend. Then help me get back home...
Replies
14
Views
285
My 2yrs old niece ### doesn't wanto sleep, she's playing whole night, not letting her father also to sleep allmost mid morning now. In my country we're traveling back to Home. My brother ### he has to drive on the way . If we don't sleep well now at morning time it'll be tiresome and sleepy...
Replies
11
Views
145
I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom