Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter naroowilliam
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

naroowilliam

Guest
I am requesting please pray for me & my family and financial problem of my family so please pray for me for this aim..
 
When we lack sustenance of any kind He will provide for any and every need. Have faith and believe God works all out according to His plan.

““But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. “ – Philippians 4:19
 
Dear LORD, hold YOUR hand out to this family and ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had an extreme spiritual attack last year on my identity and legacy and it was aimed at my family too, and left us with a significant loss of family legacy where sentimental items that should been passed down were destroyed. I am getting angry every now and again and my mind loops on the...
Replies
9
Views
70
I have a lot's of debt to pay. I lend money from others to pay for my family's financial problem. Our problem is so big and it's going to be 3 years since we are facing financial problems a lot; we are struggling a lot. Nothing changes still now, and it's going on like this. I cry every night...
Replies
8
Views
153
Hello all, I am embarking on a food business in uk. This business will have Bible verse at bottom of packages. Atleast if a person sees it, it may embark curiosity and it will lead them to the scriptures. My aim is to create a community and a culture around this which will have a positive impact...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom