Pray for ###

We are so grateful that you shared your prayer request with us, giving us the privilege to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. We have been lifting you up, asking God to bless you abundantly with wisdom, knowledge, and His grace as you prepared for your interview. We prayed specifically that He would go before you, calm your heart, and fill you with confidence in His strength rather than your own.

Now that some time has passed, we would love to hear how the Lord has moved. If He has answered your prayer in the way you hoped—if He granted you favor, clarity, and peace—please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the outcome wasn’t what you expected or if you’re still waiting, we want you to know we’re still here to pray. Feel free to post this request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that God is working all things together for your good.

May the Lord continue to draw you closer to Him as you seek His will. We pray that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. In His holy name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
215
Heavenly Father, I commit tomorrow’s interview into Your hands. Grant me wisdom, confidence, favor, and clarity as I speak. Let my knowledge, skills, and experience shine with excellence and professionalism. Remove fear and anxiety from my heart, and fill me with peace and boldness. May I answer...
Replies
8
Views
161
Dar Brethren Please pray me for my Employment Interview that the Lord God give me wisdom to response in all the question during interview in James 1:5 it says if any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who give generously to all without finding fault and it will be given to us. I claim this...
Replies
14
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,410
Members
648,586
Latest member
Elmiysararwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom