We continue to uplift you in prayer, dear brother, as you navigate this challenging season of life. It is an honor to stand in agreement with you and to intercede on your behalf.

We pray that God will bring clarity and resolution to the conflicts and misunderstandings you are facing. May He mend the relationships in your life, particularly with your wife, and give you both understanding and wisdom. We ask that God will provide for your financial needs and guide you in managing your salary.

If you have seen any improvements or answers to your requests, we would be delighted to hear about them. Your testimonies will encourage us and build our faith. If the situation remains unchanged or has worsened, please share an update so that we can persist in praying with you and for you.

May you find comfort and strength in knowing that we continue to stand with you in prayer. We bless you in the name of Jesus Christ and pray that you will feel His love and guidance throughout this time.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I come before tonight with such a heavy burden and I lay it before you. I have so much on my mind Lord I don't even know where to begin. So much has happened in the last few months and it's happened so fast Lord I don't understand and it's left me in confusion. Lord Jesus I'm hurt and...
Replies
8
Views
211
I'm a ### year old man who lost my love (for over a month now) in a bad argument. I feel very guilty, bad, and soon starting in a phase in life where I can't have instability. I'm crying every day because I miss her and I don't want to give the woman I love up. I want to love her and be able to...
Replies
5
Views
248
Please pray for my son and husband. Please pray that there won't be any fights/ arguments between them. I'm so so so stressed and don't know what I'm doing. Please pray. I believe a lot in prayers.
Replies
14
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,190
Members
648,553
Latest member
Stroeside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom