Pray for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I'm tired, Lord. You know how much this accommodation situation has been weighing on my heart. Sometimes it feels like every time I find a good place, something stands in the way. I've even found suitable homes before, but I didn't have enough money for the deposit. That has...
Replies
10
Views
173
Please keep me and my family in prayer during this season. - Mum: Pray for her continued recovery, strength and protection, and for provision for her medication, food and hospital expenses. - Finances & accommodation: Pray for urgent financial breakthrough and for God to provide a safe, suitable...
Replies
14
Views
198
I find myself alone in the home I have lived in since childhood, My three close family relatives who were living with me here, have all passed away, the youngest one only a few months ago. It gets very lonely and sad. My only comfort in the Lord. I would like to visit a Church fellowship, but...
Replies
11
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom