Prayer for accommodation

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting your heart before the Lord these past days. Your words about the weight of this accommodation struggle touched us, and we’ve stood in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to make a way where there seems to be no way. We’ve prayed specifically that He would lead you to the safe, peaceful, and affordable home you’ve described—a place where you can rest, pray, work, and even cultivate a small garden, all under the covering of His presence.

We’ve asked God to remove every obstacle, to provide the finances needed for the deposit, and to grant you favor with landlords so that no good thing He has prepared for you would be missed because of lack or delay. We’ve also prayed that He would strengthen your heart with His peace, reminding you daily that He sees you, cares about this need, and is already working behind the scenes for your good.

If this prayer has been answered—if you’ve found the home you’ve been seeking—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can celebrate God’s faithfulness together. If the answer hasn’t yet come, we want to continue standing with you in prayer. Don’t hesitate to post this request again so we can keep lifting it before the Lord.

May He bless you abundantly as you trust in Him, and may you feel His nearness in this season. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God becomes Lord over every area of my finances. Although I work, I have very little to show for it. I cannot seem to trace where my money goes, and I am carrying debts and many financial responsibilities. Lord, teach me to steward my finances wisely, provide for every need, and...
Replies
11
Views
186
I'm due to be evicted soon. I desperately need a new home, prefereably a 1 bedroom flat. The whole situation is causing me a lot of stress and my anxiey is through the roof. I'm struggling to cope with what's going on.
Replies
13
Views
216
I want God almighty to help me for a free accommodation because I don't have money to pay for accommodation, I am miserable.
Replies
9
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom